Sunday, December 13, 2009

Seasons Greetings Loyal Reader

If you've held on long enough to actually see this, congratulations and thank you. Everywhere I've gone over the past few months, people keep asking, "When are you going to blog again?" Well, in reality it's just been my Mom and Julia's uncle James that have asked.

During the downtime, I've kept the chicken and rice counter accurate so you don't have to worry about that. I just really haven't been cooking much and not a whole lot that is interesting or new. I guess I sort of ran out of things in my repertoire and once I started keeping track of my chicken and rice intake, I wanted to prove that I do occasionally eat other things.

Anyway, be on the lookout for some new things here in the coming weeks. I can't promise it will be great but at least Justin will no longer be immediately taunted with the vision of ham, egg, and cheese toast.
blog comments powered by Disqus